When clients have decided to stay in their homes, we can provide a continuing care service.
Continuing care services may include:
- Ongoing clutter control and organization
- Personal shopping including groceries, gifts, seasonal and home purchases
- Bill payments and banking
- Light house cleaning
- Gardening and yard maintenance
- General upkeep and maintenance of the house
- Christmas and seasonal decorating
The continuation of home services can be weekly or bi-weekly, according to the needs of the client.
Outside contractors will be brought in as needed.
We strive to keep the client happy and in their home as long as their health and safety requirements are not at risk.
For your free no obligation consultation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-971-9568.